#OCGlobal17, Amsterdam, 28 & 29 November 2017
Open contracting is one of the most exciting areas in modernizing government, fighting corruption, reforming markets and fostering business innovation and entrepreneurship. Better, smarter and fairer government contracting will have a huge impact on citizens’ lives everywhere.
Join influencers and innovators from dozens of countries at Open Contracting 2017 to plan how we can take open contracting to the next level and deliver amazing impact on the ground.
Together we will share:
- What’s working, what isn’t and what to do about it;
- How to turn data into impact on people’s lives;
- The best and brightest user tools to improve procurement;
- How to meet user needs, build long-term alliances and overcome blockers;
- Innovations in key sectors from infrastructure to health to extractives;
- Inspirational open contracting idols from government, business and civil society;
- Great examples for how governments, companies, civil society and journalists can work together to make open contracting a success.
With sharp & snappy sessions, interaction & co-working galore, we invite you to save the date and stay tuned on how to get involved!