Hivos seeks qualified candidates for the position of Consultant Learning Agenda – Visualisation Developer.
Strong in Diversity is a project that is being implemented in Indonesia since the beginning of 2018. Since then, we have created safe spaces for dialogues between Human Rights Defenders (HRDs) and societal leaders as well as with media people. We also provide capacity building on resilience building and how to engage with potential allies. Last year, a mid-term project review which is called as Learning Agenda was conducted, interviewing 20 people represented religious people, media, and HRDs with an aim at looking at how the project is reaching its goals. Based on the analysis and report resulted, there have been good practices and learning points over the course of project implementation. Therefore, we seek to visualise these good practices and learning points in interactive ways.
Based on the learning agenda analysis report, the interested individual/organisation consultant is expected to come up with an interactive visualisation of the good practices and learning points of the project in the forms of communication materials.
The selected service provide is expected to deliver;
- A good quality draft story-line for development of visualisation materials based on Learning Agenda Narrative report (report will be shared upon selection).
- Visual Communication Materials (English): graphics and texts elements (4 – 6 pages booklet) to be used as communication/promotion materials for potential donors and dissemination purposes through social media, emails, printed, and other platforms.
- Audio-Visual Presentation animated video: 3 – 5 minutes long motion graphic video (with voice over in Bahasa Indonesia and English subtitles) based on the basic storyline concept of the learning agenda narrative report.
Qualifications and Experiences
- Strong knowledge in and familiarity with the issues of GEDI (Gender Equality, Diversity Inclusion) and media/journalism works.
- Strong ability and skills in multimedia/audio-visual and communication.
- Established experience in producing audio/visual communication and promotional materials for NGOs (proven with examples of previous work).
- Excellent command of both Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Communicative, dynamic and resourceful to new ideas.
How to apply?
Please submit your application proposal along with brief overview of the concept and the budget needed including links to examples of your work/portfolio available in public domain to email@example.com cc to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 15th June 2020.
Please specify SiD Visualisation Developer in the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For more information about Hivos Southeast Asia, visit https://www.hivos.org/