Hivos seeks qualified candidates for a Consultancy of the Training and Developing Guideline on Financial Management.
During the project implementation, finance staff of Hivos partner organization plays a crucial role to ensure that the incurred project expenditures are accountable, eligible, verifiable, and complies to the donor regulations and also local statutory. Hivos believes that capacity building and knowledge sharing are crucial factor in working together with its partners. Based on the above needs, Hivos will provide a Training on Financial Management for some of the partner organizations.
Scope of work
The following task will be delivered by the selected consultant:
- Develop the syllabus of the 2-days training, describes concept and topics as the translation of the intermediate outcomes. Once it is approved, translate it into the document as the guideline.
- Facilitate the 2-days financial training.
- Develop pre- and post-test to measure the capacity changes of the training participants including tools for the participants to conduct financial self-health check of their respective organization.
- Develop a training report (no more than 7 pages) that covers the process and the analysis of the knowledge changes of the participants.
- Develop a guideline on Hivos Finance Management Essentials.
The financial training will be conducted within April 2020.
Knowledge, Experiences and Competencies
We are seeking an Indonesian team / organization with the following qualities:
- Proven organization/individual with expertise on transparency and accountability in financial and sub-grant management.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in providing trainings on inclusive developing financial budget proposal, financial management, good governance.
- Familiarity with donor requirements such as European Union (EU), USAID and MoFA NL.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should send a proposal (methodology, material/content, timeline, and proposed budget) and CV/resume of the team members involved to email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 15, 2020 as the latest with email subject: “Financial Management Training HIVOS”.
Please be sure to compile all CVs into one document and send it along with one proposal if you are applying as a team. An application without a proposal will not be accepted.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For more information about Hivos Southeast Asia, visit https://www.hivos.org